In School / Residency
Building a Solid Financial Foundation
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.
At Peterson & Binstock, we specialize in helping you address the unique challenges and opportunities that come along with a career in dentistry.
Completion of schooling and/or residency is a major milestone in your career, so congratulations! We know this is a time filled with anticipation of the future, however it can also pose instances of uncertainty.
All of your hard work is about to payoff with a career path that will put you in the top 5% of income earners
We’ve broken down the logical first steps you should take to build a solid financial future.
- Get financially organized with a website that will track the moving parts of your financial life
- Protect your earning potential by choosing the correct income protection plan(s)
- Be sure you are adequately covered with liability and malpractice insurance
- Consider adding life insurance protection while you are young (when cost is at its lowest)
- Develop the best strategy for each person on how to pay off student loans
- Develop a cash flow plan that incorporates insurance, savings, debt, taxes, and living expenses